Thursday, May 1, 2014

Allons Danser! French Music for Kids by Whistlefritz


A few months ago I got the chance to review the French DVD for Kids Dedans et Dehors from Whistlefritz.   

This time we got to sing and dance along with Allons Danser! (Let's Dance!) from Whistlefritz. 

Allons Danser! is a French music CD with irresistible rhythms and catchy songs that introduce French words and phrases such as numbers, parts of the body and children's favorite topics.

 
My kids have been having a blast listening to the songs, and I love that they are learning while doing it.  The songs are upbeat, and fun to listen to, and at the same time, they are learning.
 
 
Fluent in French myself, I really appreciate the fact that the songs are sang by native French speakers. 
 
I also really enjoyed seeing traditional French songs such as "La Barbichette", mixed with traditional American songs translated in French such as "Le Vieux MacDonald (Old MacDonald)".
 
This is a fun CD to listen to at home or in the car, and also a great product to use in addition to other materials to learn French.
 
You can listen to samples of all the songs here.
 
BUY IT: Buy it online from Whistlefritz for $14.99 HERE.
 
 
Disclosure: I received a free copy of the product above in order to write my review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment