Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cinco de Mayo Inspired Family Dinner with Old El Paso

I know Cinco de Mayo has come and gone, but it doesn't mean we can't still enjoy Mexican dinners at home in the spirit of Cinco de Mayo.


I couldn't wait to do a Fajita dinner with the family, and I was very happy to find the Old El Paso Frozen Fajita kits in the freezer section of my grocery store. 

It made for a very easy prep time.

First you can't have a Mexican dinner without a little guacamole!



While everyone was enjoying their appetizers, I was preparing the Fajitas.  In all fairness, I didn't have to work that hard.  All I needed to do was fry the frozen fajita kits in the pan for 10 minutes.  I made chicken fajitas, and steak ones.

Prepare some cheese and tortillas, and voila....

 
The Fajitas really tasted great.  I was surprised at how good they were.


Delicious dinner in less than 15 minutes. 
 
When are you having your Mexican dinner?

Disclosure: I received coupons to purchase Old El Paso food, and the bowl and glasses from #PlatefullCoOp in order to write this review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment