Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Disney Frozen Birthday Party

 
 Once again, I had a blast planning another Disney theme Birthday Party! 
 
This time I prepared a Frozen Birthday Party.
 
My daughter has been crazy about the movie since seeing it at the theater, and all she wanted was a Frozen birthday.  The only challenge was that everything Frozen in the stores was sold out, and winter themed supplies are not easy to find in the spring, so I had to turn to homemade decorations for the most part.



 
These were the main centerpieces
 
They were a lot of fun to make, and people loved them
 
 
Frozen characters cost about $30, if I could find them online, and I didn't want to spend that much money, so I handmade them
 
 
I printed images on photo paper, hot glued some wood craft sticks to make a stand, and hot glued the images to the stand.
 
Place them in a large mason jar, add some Epsom salt and decorate
 
 
Meet Olaf! 
This was our pin the nose on Olaf game

 
A fun game for all ages
 
 
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
 
 
I set up a snowman building station with marshmallows, pretzel sticks, chocolate chips, tic tacs, and icing for glue
 
 
The kids had fun building their snowmen on cake pop sticks

 
 
This life size stand up was one of the only Frozen theme item I could find to buy, and it worked perfect for photo opportunities

 
Of course, you can't have a party without food!
 


 
 
Blue drinks in Frozen cups for thirsty kids

 
Last but not least, the cake!

 
Chocolate cake with meringue icing. 
I made the snowflakes and name with white chocolate.

We had another fun party, and a happy child.  I love planning themed parties, can't wait to see what will come next....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment