Monday, June 9, 2014

The New Fiber One Streusel Bars on the Go #StreuselHack

 
I'm someone that has to eat breakfast in the morning, but I don't always have time to sit down for it. 

Mornings usually consist of taking kids to school, and running errands before it's time to pick up my son that only goes half a day.

I'm always looking for the perfect grab and go breakfast, and I'm so glad I found the New Streusel Bars from Fiber One.  They are such a welcome change to the traditional cereal bar.

 
Not only are they different from everything else out there, but they are also delicious!  Made with a brown sugar and oats topping over a real fruit filling, they contain:
- 20% daily value of fiber
- 150 calories per bar
- 12 grams whole grain

 
They are my new favorite breakfast for busy mornings!
 
The Fiber One Streusel Bars come in two delicious flavors, blueberry and strawberry, and I love them both!

 
Disclosure: I received the above product from #PlatefullCoOp in order to write this review.  All opinions are 100% mine. #spon 

No comments:

Post a Comment