Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Paris & Eiffel Tower Themed Birthday Party

I'm very excited about today's post, as I get to share another great party my sister and I got to organize.  I will admit, since this time it was for her daughter she did most of the work, but her work was so beautiful I have to share.

This was a Sweet 16 Birthday Party with a Paris and Eiffel Tower Theme.

 
We were lucky my niece has lots of Paris signs and Eiffel Tower decorations in her bedroom, so we used a lot of her own items to decorate the party.

 
You can't have a French themed party without a cheese platter. 
There was cheese for the children and adults.
 
 
A little charcuterie platter.
 
 
We bought regular cheap vases and containers and decorated them with custom stickers.
I made these Eiffel Tower stickers on Sticker You, and they came out great for our theme. 
 
 
This was the beverage table, with a lemonade side and a hot cocoa side.
 
 
The glasses are recycled Starbucks Frappuccino bottles.
 
We added label stickers on them, and a little Eiffel Tower sticker that we found at Dollar Tree.
 
 
We poured Lemonade, Fruit Punch, and Orangina in vintage bottles.
 
 
The Candy bar was definitely the kids favorite table.
 
All the candy came from France, lucky for us we have sources over there.
 
 
There had to be Macarons, yummy!
 
 
Look at this beautiful cake. 
It was made by a local French restaurant that my brother in law works at.
 
 
Another item on the dessert table.
Find the recipe here.
 
Themed parties are always so fun to organize, and don't have to be overwhelming.  Just get ideas from different sources, and do it your way with as much stuff that you already have on hand to keep it affordable.
 
What's the next theme I should plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment