Friday, August 1, 2014

Dulce de Leche Mousse & Brownie Mason Jar Dessert

 
 
Lately, I've been researching anything about food in single portions. 
It seems makes things so much yummier!
 
I volunteered to make a dessert for my niece's birthday party, so I decided to come up with my own Mason Jar Dessert recipe.
 
What's better than chocolate and caramel together?  Nothing in my book!
 
So here we go, this is my
 
Dulce de Leche Mousse & Brownie Mason Jar Dessert:
 

 
  • You will need 10 medium sized mason jars.
  • I made double this Dulce de Leche mousse recipe, which is almost more a Dulce de Leche whipped cream.  However, it is very light and perfect for this dessert.
  • Make your favorite batch of brownies and cut in small squares. (From scratch is so much tastier).  Here's good recipe from Living Well, Spending Less.
  • Your favorite Caramel sauce. 
 
Start by filling the bottom of the jars with a little mousse, then top with two to three pieces of brownies.

 
Then drizzle some caramel sauce to cover the mousse and brownies.

 
Finally fill with more mousse, and top with more brownie.
 
Place in the fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
 
That simple, and that delicious!
 



Since I was making these for my niece's birthday party, which was Paris themed, I added Sticker You labels to decorate the jars.


Didn't it come out cute?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment