Monday, August 25, 2014

On-the-Go Snacks with Fiber One Streusel Bars & Cookies #FiberOneSnacks

 
Between taking care of 4 kids, and working 12 hour shifts, I don't have much time to sit down and prepare snacks for myself, therefore Fiber One has come in very handy to feel like I can enjoy a treat.


I've written about the Fiber One Streusels before, and I still love them.  They are so delicious, and made with real fruit and 12 grams of whole grains!  My favorite part of them is the brown sugar streusel topping, and it doesn't hurt that it has 20% of the daily value of fiber and only 150 calories.


 Fiber One™ now also makes soft-baked Cookies that you can find in the cookie aisle! Individually wrapped for on-the-go portion control, each cookie has 5 grams of fiber per serving. 

I've been bringing them to work, and they're perfect sweet snack in the middle of the night.  I don't have to feel guilty about eating a cookie, and I like that feeling. 


Be on the lookout for some exclusive in-store savings at Publix!
  • Fiber One Streusel on sale 2 for $5. Offer available 8/14 – 8/20.
Make sure to print this Coupon to get a better deal:

Visit www.everydaysaver.com/F1NewItems. Coupons available while supplies last.
  • Save $0.75 off one Fiber One Streusel BarSave $0.75 off one Fiber Soft-Baked Cookies
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op

No comments:

Post a Comment