Thursday, September 25, 2014

Apparel n Bags Review

 
 
 I recently discovered ApparelnBags.com, and I'm so glad I did.  The website sells just about everything, and at crazy affordable prices! 

They sell shirts for as low as $1.94!  I'm definitely going to shop there when I need more clothes for the family.

Actually, they have a great back to school sale right now with great discounts.

 
You can even get Embroidery and screen printing items.

 
I enjoyed looking at their website for a while, their bags are so cute, and I loved their women's apparel.  I finally settled on this really cute shirt.  The quality is wonderful.

 
Unfortunately, it sizes a little small, so this shirt is too snug on me. So I would pick a size bigger if you were to order a shirt from apparelnbags.com, however, it's good motivation for me to lose a little weight, because I can't wait to wear it!

You can find this shirt HERE, they have it in several colors as well.

Disclosure: I received the above product for free in order to write my review.  All opinion are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment