The Retro Monsters are back!
Perfect for nostalgic cereal fans and Halloween lovers, Monsters cereals and snacks are fun for the whole family.
I decided to make fun Monster snack using the Monster Cereals. It was quick and easy, and the kids loved it.
Monster Cereal Treats:
- 2 Cups Franken Berry
- 2 Cups Count Chocula
- 2 Cups Boo-Berry
- One bag Marshmallows
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- Coat a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat butter and Marshmallows in a large pan, until melted. Stir frequently.
- Add Cereals to the pan and mix
- Pour the cereal mixture into prepared pan. Using wax paper, evenly press the mixture into the pan.
- Let cool and cut into 2-inch squares to serve.