It's not deja vu, we did it again! We got to celebrate with a new group of friends and Cascade all over again this month.
This time the celebration included French Toasts and (virgin) Mimosas, Yum!
I also wanted to recreate the Brownie experiment, so we had brownies too. I didn't hear any complaints.
Orange Juice and French Toast is delicious but it definitely makes for some messy dishes.
I explained to my friends that we were not going to pre-wash our plates or glasses before putting them in the dishwasher. When using Cascade Platinum you get to skip the pre-wash, and still get sparkling clean dishes after the wash.
I did have a few skeptics in the house, but that's why we planned for them to stay long enough to see the dishes when they came out of the dishwasher.
After a good meal thanks to a delicious French Toast recipe from the Food Network and Alton Brown, we put our dish straight into the dishwasher. I then added the Cascade Platinum tab, and the Cascade Rinse Aid to my dishwasher. Finally, I added my brownie dish that I had from the night before, and pressed start.
The skeptics were ready to laugh, and I was ready to laugh back, because I've seen how Cascade Platinum worked on a starchy dish of Mac & Cheese last month, and every load I've made since.
There you have it! Results don't lie!
I had some very impressed friends.
All that messy maple syrup- GONE, the brownie dish- CLEAN. The glasses of Orange Juice- SPARKLING CLEAN. I love this new Cascade Platinum.
How Does Cascade Platinum work?
- Cascade Platinum is a premium product designed to achieve a clean so powerful it helps keep the dishwasher sparkling while also delivering immaculately clean dishes each and every time. It even works on 24-hour stuck-on-food!
How Can you Skip the Pre-Wash?
- Cascade Platinum works best when food soil is left on the dishes because its special enzymes latch onto that food, breaking down so it can wash away. If there's no food soil, there's nothing for the enzymes to attach to and your detergent isn't working its hardest for you.
Where Does Food left on My Dishes Go?
- Don't worry about food left on the dishes damaging your machine or pipes. There is a garbage disposal built into the bottom of almost all dishwashers that works exactly like the disposal in your sink.
Have an opinion to share? Head to the Cascade website to leave a short review of Cascade Platinum (http://www.cascadeclean.com/us/cascade/review) including #CascadeShiningReviews.
Giveaway: One lucky Kids and Deals reader will win a Cascade Platinum Prize Pack. (enter through the rafflecopter form below)
The Prize pack will include:
· 1 pack of Cascade Platinum
· 1 Bottle of Cascade Rinse Aid
· Wine Topper
· Sugar Sifter
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.