Thursday, November 20, 2014

An Elf on the Shelf Grand Entrance


 
Are you ready for your Elf on the Shelf to make his grand entrance?

My kids are anxiously waiting for the day after Thanksgiving when their Elf on the Shelf, Noel, arrives in our home.  (That is, if I remember where I hid him the year before). 

 
Usually, they just find him in the morning sitting on furniture which they are satisfied with, but this year I thought I would make his arrival a little different. 

Santa is shipping our Elf on the Shelf!

I used google images to find a North Pole stamp, and return address label.  You'll find tons of choices.


Then I wrapped a small box in red wrapping paper and covered the inside with tissue paper.

After that, place your Elf on the Shelf in the box, and sprinkle him with glitter for a little added magic!

 
I can't wait to see their faces when they find the box by the front door.
 
How does your Elf arrive in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment