Monday, November 3, 2014

Banana, Nutella & Coconut Crumble Recipe #ChiquitaCookingLab Recipe Contest #MMlovesChiquita

The following is a sponsored post on behalf of May Media Group LLC and the Chiquita Cooking Lab Recipe Contest. As a Moms Meet SM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.
 
 
Am I the only one who can't resist any recipes with Nutella?  Don't get me wrong, I don't need a recipe to eat Nutella, but I do love including it in my baking.
 
I wanted to take part of the Chiquita Cooking Lab recipe contest which challenges you to create a unique recipe that includes the week's 3 ingredients.
 
 
One Grand Prize Winner each week will get $4000 in cash along with a promotional video, plus 4 – 1st Place Winners will also receive a Chiquita Prize Pack!
 
My three ingredients were Hazelnut Spread, coconut and bananas.
 
 
Banana, Nutella & Coconut Crumble
 
Ingredients:
  • 2 Bananas
  • 1/4 cup Sugar
  • 1/4 cup Flour
  • 1/4 cup Coconut flakes
  • 4 oz Butter (hard)
  • 4 large Spoons of Nutella
Turn oven on to 350 degrees
 

 
Combine the sugar, flour, coconut, and butter in a mixer
Mix until it forms a thick crumble

 
Cut your bananas in slices and place across a butter glass pan

 
Spread the Nutella over your bananas
 
 
Sprinkle the your mixture over it
 
Place in over for 30 minutes
 
 
It was so delicious, this will become a regular recipe!
 

 
For more information about Chiquita Bananas visit their website at chiquitabananas.com.  

You can also check them out on Facebook at facebook.com/Chiquita and Twitter at twitter.com/Chiquita.

To place your own ENTRY and for more details visit chiquitabananas.com/cookinglab. Contest ends November 23, 2014.

Good Luck, and Have Fun with it!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment