Monday, November 17, 2014

Disney Frozen Hairstyles How to Book & Disney Princess Hairstyles ~Review~

Ever since my daughter has seen the movie Frozen, everything is about Elsa.  The only way I can get her to sit down to do her hair is if I tell her I will make an Elsa braid.  Normal braids don't exist in our home anymore.
 
You can imaging my excitement when I saw there was an actual book on how to do the hairstyles from the movie Frozen. 
 
My daughter's hair is still very thin and short, so I have to keep her braids fairly simple, but I had fun trying out some of the hairstyles with my niece.
 
Disney Frozen Hairstyles
 
 
This is the first book to reveal the secrets behind Anna and Elsa's different looks.  Each of the twenty-eight hairdos is created on a real child and meticulously photographed in full color to make even the most complicated coiffure easy to achieve. 
 
 
We tried the Braids within a Braid
 
 
The instructions and pictures are great, I look forward to doing more hairstyles.  Some of them are a little intimidating, but you can find difficulty levels from easy to hard, so there's styles for every skill.
BUY IT: Find it on Amazon HERE.
 
 
Disney Princess Hairstyles
 
 
If your little one isn't an Elsa fan but loves another princess, this book is probably for her.
 
DISNEY PRINCESS HAIRSTYLES features instructions for forty different hairdos  from Cinderella’s beautiful bun to Jasmine’s ponytail, and from Rapunzel’s endless curls to Pocahontas’ hidden braid.  Again, the styles are photographed on real girls.
 
BUY IT: Find it on Amazon HERE.

 
http://kidsanddeals.blogspot.com/2014/11/holiday-gift-guide-kids-books.html* This Book is part of our 2014 Holiday Gift Guide See the full list HERE.
 
Disclosure: I received the above products for free in order to write my review, however, all opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. This is a savvy blog. I would not joke about this. You have such a great amount of information about this issue, thus much enthusiasm. You additionally know how to make individuals rally behind it, clearly from the reactions. hairstyles for women over 40

    ReplyDelete