The Holidays are fast approaching and this means we will soon have to start baking for parties or gifts.
I'm all for baking from scratch, but sometimes, it's just not feasible. A little help here and there never hurt anyone.
That's when Betty Crocker comes in...
I made a couple of Holiday recipes using Betty Crocker products for those times we don't have hours to spend in the kitchen.
They are yummy, quick and easy recipes.
Using just a few ingredients, these brownies were very easy to make.
I made them with my three year old daughter, and she loved being involved in the kitchen.
Don't these look delicious!
They transport really well in a Ziploc container, so you can take them anywhere.
The cookies were so easy to make too. I didn't have nonpareils, so I used different Christmas sprinkles I had, and they worked well.
They almost look like mini wreaths.
- FREE Ziploc® brand container with the purchase of any three (3) Betty Crocker™ Baking Mixes, Hershey’s® Kisses/Baking Chips, or Betty Crocker™ Decorating Items. Look for coupon in the Betty Crocker in-store display at your local Publix. Coupon available while supplies last.
- Betty Crocker Supermoist Cake any flavor on BOGO, available 11/13 – 11/19*
- Betty Crocker Frosting any flavor 2/$3, available 11/13 – 11/19*
- *Dates might vary in certain markets.
- Visit www.ReadyPlanSave.com to clip and print your coupons. Available while supplies last.
- Save 75¢ when you buy TWO Betty Crocker® Ready to Spread Frosting, Supreme Brownie Mix, Dessert Bar Mix, SuperMoist® Cake Mix.
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.”