Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Toys


The kids tested these toys, and they are definitely kid approved.

We've made your Holiday shopping easier, any of these toys are sure to make some happy little ones!

LeapFrog Leap TV: Kids will have a blast with this educational and interactive game.

See my review HERE.




The Amazing Zhus: Kids can have magical fun with the Amazing Zhus.

See my review HERE.







  Vtech InnoTab Learning Cartridges: Kids can discover   new games and learning fun with cartridges for their InnoTab.

  See my review HERE.






 Build A Bear: Kids can build their own Super Hero bear at Build A Bear.  There is a bear for every little one's taste.

See my review HERE.







Animal Trackers Club: Kids can enjoy their present all year long.  Let them discover a new animal with a craft and learning box every month.

See my review HERE.




Happy Shopping!

Make sure to check out my Children Books Holiday Gift Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment