Thursday, December 4, 2014

Great Conference for Moms and Bloggers- The #WOWSummit by Moms Meet

I was provided with a free pass to attend the summit.  All opinions are mine.
 
 
Last month I attended the WOW Summit by Moms Meet in Orlando.  This was my first conference, and it was definitely worth attending. 
I met some great moms, bloggers, and brands, and best of all, I can't believe how much I learned in a few days. 
 
I even discovered new brands and products that I now get to share on my blog.
 
The conference consisted of time spent learning, sampling, and gathering.
 
It took place at the Caribe Royale.  It was such a welcoming place, and once I checked in for the summit I was given a Swag bag!  They gave us tons of goodies from the sponsors.  (Some of those goodies did not make it home, because they were way too delicious).
 
 
 
The conference began on Friday night with a Luau Cocktail hour sponsored by Zevia.
 
 
We started the night with a fun ice breaker game so we could all get to know each other.  They had some great food for us, including yummy desserts as you can see above.
 
For the next couple of days, moms, bloggers, and sponsors gathered together for sessions and workshops.
 
There were some great speakers for the sessions. 
 
One of my favorite was Robyn O'Brien, who spoke about the concerns of GMOs and other harmful products in foods that affect our health, and our children's health. 
 

We also heard from Aviva Goldfarb on how to prepare simple and healthy dinners for our families.  She's the creator of Six O’Clock Scramble, which I've found very helpful for quick recipes at home.
Suzy Stauffer talked to us about balancing motherhood and your dreams.  She was a very inspiring woman.

The Exhibitor Area


Throughout the weekend we could visit the exhibitor area where all the sponsors had booths with great information and samples of their products.
 
 
Many of the sponsors were holding giveaways as well, so a lot of attendees got to go home with large prizes too!
 
Workshops
 
On the last day we had the choice to attend many different 30 minute workshops.
 
My favorite was about Oral Health from Professor Mark Cannon.  He was so knowledgeable, and presented his information in a very interesting way.  I enjoyed learning from him very much.
 
I also attended workshops to help me improve my blog contents, social media presence, and tips on great party ideas.
 
 
By the end of the Summit we were all given huge bags with full size products from all the sponsors such as Zevia Soda, Mrs Thinsters cookies, Dippin Chips, FluNada products, Sweetleaf drops, and many more. 
 
Everyone was so generous.  I was very grateful.
 
 
I had a great experience, and I can't wait to attend another WOW Summit.
 
I think it's a great way for moms to get a break while doing something enriching, and getting spoiled by brand who understand us. 
 
I've reviewed a few products from brands I met at the WOW Summit, check them out, I'm even giving away some prize packs!
Keep up with Moms Meet for more information on next years WOW Summit.

No comments:

Post a Comment