Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Kid Friendly Holiday Cocktail with Zevia #CheersTo

Disclosure: I received free Zevia soda in order to write this post.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 
 
 
It's time for the Holiday Celebrations and what really means the most to me is being able to include my kids.
 
I don't let my kids drink soda on a regular basis, but I will let them have it on special occasions.  Since I discovered Zevia and their zero calorie naturally sweetened sodas I feel even better about letting the kids have a soda at parties.
 
Adults always celebrate with special cocktails, so I wanted to the kids to feel special too.
 
It's very simple to make.  Mix half Zevia Ginger Ale and Zevia Grape soda into a (plastic) margarita glass.  Add some sprinkles to the edge of the glass, top with a pretty straw, and there you have it.
 

Zevia offers 15 different flavored sodas, feel free to mix your favorites.

I found Zevia Soda at Fresh Market, you can also find them at Whole Foods, Target and many more retailers.  See the list HERE.

Zevia is spreading the holiday cheer! Follow Zevia & share the little moments that mean the most on Instagram or Twitter with #CheersTo for a chance to win oodles of prizes now through 12/31! Peep at all the holiday sparkle in the gallery & follow along on their Instagram & Twitter feeds for the daily winners!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment