Monday, December 1, 2014

Liquid Chalkers - Window Art for Kids Review


 
When I received the Liquid Chalkers I thought they would be perfect for me to use as party decorations , little did I know, my kids would love them too, simply to draw on the windows.
 

This has become their favorite past time, and I love it as it keeps all four kids busy for a while.

The Liquid Chalkers are liquid chalk markers that are fun to use around the house on mirrors, windows, glass top tables and other similar surfaces.

 
Here is some of the art we've had on our windows lately.
 
The quality of the Liquid Chalkers is amazing.  I had bought similar markers to draw on the window last year, and we couldn't even see what was drawn.  With the Liquid Chalkers the colors are vibrant, and it draws really smoothly.  My three year old has had a blast with the chalkers as well as my older boys.

 
I love that it encourages the kids to use their creativity, and it is so easy to clean up.  My windows have actually never been this clean since we keep drawing on them and erasing.

 
We just celebrated my son's birthday party, and I used the Liquid Chalkers to decorate the window above the party favors area.  The kids loved the personalization.

 
BUY IT: You can find them on Amazon HERE or on the Liquid Chalkers website.
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment