Friday, December 5, 2014

Sweet Drops by SweetLeaf

 
I'm very pleased to introduce another great brand I discovered at the WOW Summit.
 
 
 
Sweet Drops are made of liquid stevia leaf extract.  They contain no artificial ingredients, no calories, no carbs and they are gluten free.  Even better, they are USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
 
 
This looks like plain milk, but it's actually Double Chocolate Milk.  Just add a few drops to your beverage for added flavor.
 
Sweet Drops come in many different flavors.  You can even make a cola drink by adding a few drops to sparkling water. 
 
We've all heard of the risks of drinking diet soda, I love knowing that I can replace my Diet Coke with Sweet Drops Cola and sparkling water.
 
I tried the Cola Sweet Drops at the WOW Summit, and I thought it really tasted similar to diet soda. 
 
 
My kids couldn't believe it was chocolate milk they were about to drink, until they tasted it.  It has a delicious sweet chocolate flavor, and none of that artificial flavor you can taste in other sweeteners.  
 
The Sweet Drops were definitely approved by the kids, and I thought they tasted great as well.  I'm going to try them in my coffee next time.
 
Did you Know?  You can also add the drops to recipes.
 
Recipes by SweetLeaf:
 
Try the Chocolate Strawberry Cooler.  See the recipe HERE.
 
 
 Or the Cocoa Almond Pudding.  See the recipe HERE.
 
 
You can find many more recipes on the SweetLeaf website.
 
Keep up with SweetLeaf on Social Media:
BUY IT:  Look for them at your grocery or natural foods stores.
 
 
Disclosure: I received Sweet Drops for free in order to write this post.  All opinions are 100% Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment