Sunday, January 4, 2015

Mum-Mum Snax for Kids - Healthy Snacks on the Go

 

Christmas break is about over, and it's time to get back into the school routine, which includes packing up school lunches.

I'm always on the look out for healthier fun options to put in the boys' lunch boxes.  I used to feed them Mum-Mum snacks when they were toddlers, but I had no idea that Mum-Mum made school-aged kids snacks.

 
I couldn't wait to have the kids try Mum-Mum SnaxOven baked with organic whole grain brown rice and other natural ingredients, Mum-Mum Snax is also gluten-free, egg-free and peanut-free with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  I love having healthy options for send to school.
 
 
We tried the Apple Cinnamon, and Strawberry Banana flavors, and they were definitely Kid Approved!

 
Mum-Mum Snax are going in the lunch bag. 
 
Each box comes with 12 packages of 2 individually wrapped crackers.


I love that you can even write a little note on the package for your kids! 
 
And for schools that are Peanut Free, the Mum-Mum Snax come with the peanut free label printed on them.
 
BUY IT: Find a store near you HERE.
 
Disclosure: I received the above product for free in order to write this review.  All opinions are 100% mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment