In preparation for our #DisneySide party later this week, I decided to make fun treats with leftover Wilton Candy Melts I had.
It was very easy to make, and it will look perfect with our Disney theme
What You Will Need:
- Candy Melts
- Wax paper or baking mat
- Plastic Sandwich bag or piping bag
- Melt your Candies as directed on the package.
- Put the melted candies in your plastic bag.
- Cut the tip fairly large, and squeeze onto wax paper to make one large circle. Follow by making two smaller circles on top to make a Mickey Mouse shape.
- Shake sprinkles on your Mickey shape while still soft. (I suggest sprinkling your Mickey's as soon as you make them)
Have fun with your sprinkles and mix colors.
My son suggested making football team colors.
Or you could make these for Halloween or Christmas time with Black/Orange Sprinkles or Red/Green sprinkles respectively.
I let my kids test taste a few, and they loved them.
These are a great addition to any Disney theme party!