Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Host a Disney Themed Party #DisneySide

We received free products in order to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are our own.
 

A Disney Themed party is so easy to create as you can find Disney products just about anywhere.  It's a great party to throw on a budget, and it can be geared toward children or adults.

The Dollars Tree is a great place to start.  You can find Disney plates, napkins, tissues and favors.  Next, look in the dollar bins at Target or clearances areas in party stores.

For teens or adults think of throwing a vintage Disney party or Disney Villains party.  For younger children, include all their favorite Disney Characters.


We received a fun party package from Disney and MomSelect to help with our Celebration.  A lot of it went into goodie bags for our guests, the rest was used to decorate.


We gathered Disney music we had around the house to play at the party.  My son had fun being the DJ for a day.


Next, I made a Mickey Cake with the Wilton Cake pan and Duff Cake mix that I received.  I was scared of trying the icing myself, but it actually really easy, and I think it turned out great!


I used stuffed animals that we had around the house to help decorate the table.  You'll be surprised how much Disney things you will find you already have.


I made these easy Mickey Sprinkle Candies with leftover Wilton candy melts I had.  See my post about it HERE. 


Next, we had children and adults play Disney games, like bingo, word search, match-up.  You can download them for Free on the Disney Side site HERE.


Find small gifts at the Dollar Tree for the game winners.  For the adults I found snacks or cups with Disney characters on them.


Finally, everyone at our party got to go home with goodies, thanks to Disney Parks, HP, Twinings and more.


We also had lots of Disney snacks, thanks to Brothers-All-Naturals for their Disney Fruit Crips, and Crunch Pak for their Disney Foodles



Find recipes for Disney themed Snacks HERE.

Most of All, Have Fun Planning.  If you have fun, your guests will have fun!

Disclosure: I received free products in order to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are our own. A huge thank you to Disney Parks, HP, Twinings, All, Wisk, Soy Vay and more.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these great tips buddy. I am also planning for a family get-together and it will be a themed party. For that I am looking for a nice, spacious event rooms for rent. Please help me with that.

    ReplyDelete