Monday, March 23, 2015

OshKosh B'gosh Spring Collection & 25% Off Coupon #ImagineSpring #IC

 I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for OshKosh B’Gosh. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.


Spring has finally arrived and it's time to change our children's wardrobe to brighter and lighter colors!
 
Oshkosh B'gosh was the perfect destination to shop for our Spring and Easter clothing.
 
You can always find the stylish traditional clothing you expect from Oshkosh, plus lots of bright and fun additions at great sale prices.
 
Oshkosh has gone far beyond the classic denim and World’s Best Overalls!

 
My daughter and I had a great time trying on clothes for her. 
 
I was looking for the perfect Easter dress, and there were so many beautiful choices.  It was so hard choosing only one!
 
 
I love the colors of the season!  So bright and beautiful, I ended up finding outfits for all four of my kids. 
 
The clothes in the Spring collection we either 50% off or on $10 and $12 Doorbusters which comes out to amazing deals. 
The store associates were so helpful in finding the perfect sizes for me.
 Look at these adorable kids!  I was able to find outfits that fit each of their personalities.  My boys tend to be a little picky with their clothing choices, but they loved what I picked for them.
 
I can't believe how fashionable they look!
 
 
I also loved that I was able to dress them all differently, yet they could all blend together in a group picture.
 
Whether it's for Easter, Spring break or every day life Oshkosh has a little bit of everything.  I even found active wear shorts for my daughter's soccer practice, and that little bracelet my daughter is wearing comes from Oshkosh too. 
They have the cutest accessories and shoes.
 
 
And I finally found the perfect Easter dress!
 
On top of all the great sales, take advantage of a 25% Off $40 coupon until April 30th.
 
http://sforce.co/1EvQnPJ
 
Find a Store Near you HERE.
 
Follow Oshkosh on Social Media for updates:
Tweet with the Hashtag #ImagineSpring to show us your great finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment