Monday, May 18, 2015

Easy & Healthy Grape Slushie #ZeviaLife #TheNewSweet

 
 
Summer is around the corner and I love finding new refreshing drinks to serve to my family.
 
 
My kids love the idea of drinking soda, but I'm not a fan of that.  However, I do let them drink Zevia Soda once in a while.  Zevia has zero calories, no sugar and no artificial sweeteners so I feel it's a good treat for them to have.
 
With the Florida heat, a very cold drink is always welcomed especially when the kids play outside all day.  My kids love slushies, but I didn't want to water down the drinks with ice cubes, so I decided to try making the slushies in the ice cream maker.
 
 
It was so easy to make!  Just simply use three cans of your favorite soda, I used Zevia Grape.  Pour the cans in your ice cream maker while it's on, and let it do the work for 20 minutes.
 
There you have it, an Ice Cold Slushie that didn't get watered down with ice!
 
 
It was huge hit with the kids!  And a perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer day!
 
Disclosure:  I received Zevia product in order to write this post, however all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment