Thursday, June 11, 2015

Xlear with Xylitol Care Kit Review #MomsMeet

Disclosure: I received a Xlear Care Kit for free from Moms Meet, however all opinions are 100% mine. #MomsMeet

 
I've blogged about Xlear products before, and I was happy to do another post about their products because I think it's so important for everyone to know the benefits of Xylitol!
 
What is Xylitol? Pure xylitol is a white crystalline substance that looks and tastes like sugar.  It’s not an artificial sweetener, but an all-natural sugar alcohol found in many fruits and vegetables and produced in small amounts by the human body. Xylitol has been researched for over 40 years, resulting in thousands of studies confirming its effectiveness and safety.

 
My favorite product are the Spry Gems.  Spry xylitol mints are sugar-free and sweetened with 100% xylitol!
 
Clinical studies have repeatedly shown that products sweetened with 100% xylitol may reduce the risk of tooth decay when used consistently.

 
Spry also comes in gum form.  Clinical trials have shown the benefits of chewing gum sweetened with xylitol after meals and snacks.  It is recommended that you chew a piece of xylitol gum after every meal or snack for maximum benefit to your teeth as it may reduce the risk of decay in the tooth.  
 
Products sweetened with xylitol create an unwelcome environment for bacteria.
 
 
Another great product that came in the care kit is the Xlear Nasal Spray.  The addition of xylitol to saline nasal sprays has been shown to make them more effective at improving and maintaining upper respiratory health.  It comes in adult or kids option.
 
 
This was my first time trying the Spry dental line.  I thought the toothpaste, the brush and the oral rinse were great.  The taste is the same as you would expect with other products. 
 
The Xylitol in the dental products has been proven to promote salivation and moisturize oral tissues. All the ingredients are also from non-GMO sources.
 
My Opinion:  I would recommend any and all of the products above.  I love how versatile Xylitol is, and how many benefits you get from using products with it. My kids love the Spry Gems, and I have no issues giving them away!

Buy It: You can purchase the Xlear Care Kit, valued at $65, for only $25 now through June, 30th 2015. Click here to take advantage of this special offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment