Monday, August 17, 2015

#ShareYourLegacy Sweepstakes ‪#‎ENMNetwork


Enter now for a chance to add an exciting Broadway story to your legacy


The Grand Prize Winner and a guest will be whisked away to New York City for a once in a lifetime Broadway experience. 
Find out more at: www.h2oplus.com/legacy

Prizes are:
  • Round-trip airfare for two to NY
  • Two night hotel stay
  • Two tickets to The Lion King and exclusive behind the scenes tour
  • H2O+ Skin & Bodycare Beauty Basket ($500 retail) full of bestsellers for healthy, glowing skin for your big night on the town.




Disclaimer: I am participating in this campaign as a member of Entertainment New Media Network. Although this is not a paid post, I was sent a small thank you gift for my participation. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete