Friday, October 23, 2015

Superfood Fuel for Kids - Organic Slammers



It is so frightening to read that the rate of childhood obesity has more than doubled in children, and tripled in adolescents within the last 30 years! 

I'm always in a search of healthier options for my kids, but also healthy snacks that my kids are willing to eat.


Fruit pouches have been a staple in our house for a while, and I was very excited to find out that Organic Slammers are full of Superfoods which are a great sources are Vitamins and Minerals.  
And, what better way to introduce your kids to flavors like brain-boosting blueberries, heart-healthy acai, antioxidant-rich pomegranate, and vitamin-rich yumberries.


They come in many different flavors and the great thing about the Slammers is that they have No Sugar Added, Nothing Artificial, High in Antioxidants, No Nuts, No Gluten and tons of Superfoods!  


They are perfect on the go.  

My daughter loves to eat one while playing on the playground.  I also like that they are easy enough for her to open herself.

I also put them in the kids' lunchboxes, and they would be an awesome treat to hand out at Halloween.


The Organic Slammers + Protein is perfect for this little guy before flag football practice.  I love being able to give him a snack that is full of good nutrients and 7g of protein.

Find them at your local grocery store like Publix, Target, Safeway and more.
Use the Store Locator

Follow Slammers on Social Media: 
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Disclosure:  I received Organic Slammers for free in exchange for a review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment