Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Shop Early for the Holidays with Westfield Malls #HowDoYouHoliday

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post on behalf of Westfield Malls.  I will receive compensation in exchange for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.
 
 

The Holidays will be upon us sooner than you think.  Now is the time to start your shopping while there are still open spots in the parking lots and small lines at the checkouts. 

Westfield Shopping Centers are celebrating early shopping for the Holidays with tons of discounts and festivities. 

Not sure what to get for everyone on your list?  Make sure to visit Westfield.com/holiday for the Westfield Holiday Gift Guide that will cover anyone on your list. Naughty? Nice? No matter.


To keep you organized through your shopping trips,  I suggest making a list of everyone you need to buy for and setting a budget for each person.  Once you have an idea of what you want to buy, look for discounts at your favorite stores.

My favorite way to get discounts is through the Westfield app.  I've saved at multiple stores using the app.  It's so easy to use and you can check about special events too.

Speaking of special events.  There’s always something fun happening at your local Westfield Shopping Mall!

Be surprised and delighted by the **Merry Makers** as they bring moments of holiday cheer to shoppers November 20-27.

Merry Makers is such an awesome idea, I can't wait to visit my local Westfield Mall next week.
So you ask what are Merry Makers exactly?  Here's all the details:


**Merry Makers** : The Merry Makers will be decked out in holiday plaid tidings (male and female), and will be very engaged with shoppers.  They are meant to be a “surprise and delight” addition to the shopping experience. Think of them as roaming entertainment. They will randomly buy gifts for guests, surprise them with candy or coffee, carry guest packages, etc.  They will also be entertaining with random holiday singing and dances.

If you encounter the Merry Makers, make sure to share your stories.  I'd love to hear about everyone's experiences!

Find your local Westfield mall at Westfield Brandon, Westfield Citrus Park and Westfield Countryside or visit Westfield.com for a full list of centers.


GIVEAWAY:  Westfield Malls are offering a $100 Shopping Spree to a lucky Kids and Deals reader! (enter through the rafflecopter form below)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

32 comments:

  1. I like to bring my coupons for the stores I usually shop at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always shop at Westfield malls..

    ReplyDelete
  3. With gift cards! Perfect for my trip to Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you stick with the Anchor stores you will usually find better buys. It is when you enter into the interior of the mall that you get into trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I check their website for deals and check store ads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to save by shopping after-season sales and clearance

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shop at my Westfield Mall weekly, so I always check their web site and shop the sales! Sometimes they even offer coupons for deeper discounts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually use coupons and compare sales ads before I shop as a way to save money. I didn't know they had an app though so I will definitely be looking into that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I save money at Westfield Mall by checking their site weekly for deals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trying to shop only sales!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually check the website before going and print or download coupons, and also head directly to clearance sections :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always shop the clearance sections!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always shop the clearance sections!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like to look for coupons online, and stack, if possible. I also shop off season and clearance, and buy ahead for the kids. The email I check most often is fossil316@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many of the stores have clearance racks...I make a beeline for those!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love their clearance section, too! I would love to win this awesome gift card for our trip to California next month
    Thank You for the chance

    Fiona N

    ReplyDelete
  17. I go to their website frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always head to the clearance racks and check my apps for coupons. Courtney Hennagir on rafflecopter.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite ways to save is to plan my trip ahead and check for coupons and sales in the Sunday paper and online. I always make a list so I don't miss out on a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  20. GIFT CARDS are MY BFFS when Shopping! Johnnie Bowers

    ReplyDelete
  21. We love to go shopping on the big seasonal sales. After Christmas, just after school starts, etc. My daughter loves it because she usually has her own money at those times.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like to go shopping at all of the clothiers at the Westfield Old Orchard here in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looking for sales definitely helps with saving!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love to buy discount gift cards and use them in store for even more discounts!

    ReplyDelete