Disclosure: This is sponsored post on behalf of Westfield Malls. I will receive compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa and Mrs. Claus have arrived !
While his elves are hard at work back at the North Pole prepping for the big day, Santa and Mrs. Claus are waiting for you to visit and say hello as well as capture your memorable moment.
Santa’s Hours are:
- Monday – Saturday: 10am-9pm; with reindeer breaks between 1pm-2pm and 5pm-6pm
- Sunday: 11am-6pm; with reindeer breaks between 2pm-3pm
- Thanksgiving: Santa and Mrs. Claus head home to spend time with elves
- Christmas Eve: 10am-5pm; with reindeer break between 1pm-2pm.
Visit Westfield.com/holiday for details on how to skip the Santa line!
You can also support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital during the Mommy and Me with Santa and Mrs. Claus event on Saturday, December 3rd at 11am.
The event will feature interactive activities including arts and crafts, gingerbread cookie decorating, story time, and a special meet and greet with Santa’s reindeer!
Reindeer are magical and on a special diet, so we can’t pet or feed them.
***Personal cameras are permitted. Space is limited and advanced purchase tickets are required. Purchase your ticket HERE. All proceeds benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Don't have little ones to visit Santa?
Bring your furry friends for a special night with Santa on Sunday evenings November 27th and December 11th from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
The first 50 pet parents receive a stocking stuffed with treats for their beloved family member.
- Check out my post about Westfield Early Shopping and also enter to win a $100 Shopping Spree HERE.